- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
- In addition to our own cookies, we may also allow various third-parties cookies to report usage statistics of the service and deliver targeted advertisements and content on and through the service.
Advertisers and third parties also may collect information about your activity on our sites and applications, on devices associated with you, and on third-party sites and applications using tracking technologies. Tracking data collected by these advertisers and third parties is used to decide which ads you see both on our sites and applications and on third-party sites and applications, but does not identify you personally and is not associated with your registration account.You may choose not to receive targeted advertising from many ad networks, data exchanges, marketing analytics and other service providers. To opt-out click here. You may also choose to control targeted advertising you receive within applications by using your mobile device settings (for example, by re-setting your device's advertising identifier and/or opting out of interest based ads). We adhere to the Digital Advertising Alliance's Self-Regulatory Principles for Online Behavioral Advertising.
We regularly hold contests and surveys where we ask for your email address. By submitting the form(s) you give Appen Media Group permission to add you to our email subscription lists.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.