Atlanta nonprofit Revved Up Kids is offering virtual safety training programs for tweens and teen girls.
Protected While Connected is a virtual workshop series that helps newer users of personal devices guard their privacy, manage their reputation and stay safe from online predators and pornography. Each session lasts approximately 30 minutes.
Safer Teen Girls is a virtual workshop series that equips girls in middle and high school to recognize unsafe people, avoid dangerous situations and escape attackers. This seriese includes self-defense tactics demonstrations and practice-at-home instruction.
View dates and details on the Revved Up Kids website. Questions? Call 678.526.3335
- Occurred Thursday, February 18th, 2021 — all day
- Occurred Tuesday, February 23rd, 2021 — all day
- Occurred Thursday, February 25th, 2021 — all day
- Occurred Saturday, February 27th, 2021 — all day
- Occurred Sunday, February 28th, 2021 — all day